Who we are
The Cybersecurity Directorate at NCSA is composed of researchers, developers, and network security specialists who work to advance the state of the art of cybersecurity, apply those advances to key science, engineering, government, and law enforcement user communities, and protect NCSA's networks and substantial computing resources.
The Cybersecurity Directorate also includes NCSA's Security Operations Team. This group is responsible for incident response and production security at NCSA.
Our MissionWe are community-driven cyber-security experts who enable security solutions for the cyberinfrastructure of our national science and engineering research communities. We are dedicated to:
- ensuring the integrity and availability of NCSA digital assets
- advancing applied cybersecurity research and anticipating future security trends and threats
- building a more secure national cyberinfrastructure for
our communities with other builders and operators by providing
software, operational services, and training with expertise in
- Identity Management
- High-performance Network Security Monitoring
- Outreach, Awareness & Training
- Security Operations for an HPC Environment
Security at NCSA
NCSA has been researching, developing, and deploying cybersecurity solutions for two decades. Find out more.
For more information, contact Randy Butler (email@example.com), Cybersecurity Director.